Thursday, October 26, 2006
I been walking Central Park:
Jen Snow is someone I should have been better friends with in college, and not just because she's Jewish royalty. I don't mean she's Jappy, son, I mean she's Jewish royalty: her relatives are prominent members of the Jewish literati, including some I used to work with. But even if she was as unconnected to famous Jews as I am, she'd still be great in my book. Luckily our long-delayed friendship seems to be getting back on its destined course, and I'd be remiss if I didn't direct you to her fantastic blog and her fantastic photographic portfolio.
--Spencer Ackerman
This ex-Village Voice intern hearts Jen Snow and was sad to see her ouster before I was sad to see my boss's ouster (and my own).
Blogger Michael Roston | 1:39 PM

ok, seriously, digamma: who are you?
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 3:40 PM