Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Like a castle in its corner, in a midieval game, I foresee terrible trouble but I stay here just the same:
Does K-Lo know Steely Dan got their name from a fictional vibrator? What does she really want Andy McCarthy to do to her?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
--Spencer Ackerman
The godess on the fire escape was K-Lo...
Blogger Scott Lemieux | 9:53 PM

Ummm, perhaps it refers to these two posts lower down in the Corner.

Re: A Decade of Steely Dan [Andy McCarthy]

... And, no, I didn't see any need to get into how the band got the name "Steely Dan." Jeez ...
Posted at 7:36 PM

A Decade of Steely Dan [Andy McCarthy]

I played it for Edward (age 4) tonight. He thought it was excellent. I like "Deacon Blues" best; he prefers "Rikki Don't Lose that Number," but he's always been a sucker for the oldies.
Posted at 7:32 PM
Blogger Alykhan Velshi | 7:36 AM

oh dude, it was Naked Lunch? Egg all over my face!
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 9:43 AM