Monday, February 18, 2008
you ain't made shit hot since Amerikkka's Most:
Christ, does WireTAP ever put the Plotz-Goldberg mutual-masturbation session to shame. Omar as Robin Hood? When, exactly, did he distribute his hauls to the poor? I don't think these two understand the show. And maybe, just maybe, they don't like the Sun storyline because they're the kind of reporters that David Simon disdains. The show is not laughing with you, gentlemen.

Update: In all fairness, I should say that in WireTAP 2 I mistakenly pointed to the loss of Omar's coat as foreshadowing his death. Last night Omar had the coat back.
--Spencer Ackerman
I haven't read the Slate article, but I seem to remember at least one time in Season 1 when Omar jacked the Barksdale gang only to give Avon's drugs away to some fiend for free.
Blogger Eric the Political Hack | 8:51 PM