Monday, March 17, 2008
on the banks of the old raritan:
So, um. Rutgers University class of 2003's own Teddy Pederson used to have threeways with Rutgers College 2002 Commencement Speaker Jim McGreevey and his then-wife, Dina Matos McGreevey. Bwwwwwwwahahahahahahaha! And you thought the Louisville game was the high-water mark for my alma mater.
Jim McGreevey was my commencement speaker. I can say without reservation that George W. Bush is a more eloquent and inspiring man. McGreevey said that something-or-other "must not only be our first priority, it must be our highest priority." Motherfucker, that means the same thing.

By the way, no, I don't know who Teddy Pederson is. Rutgers is huge. When I was there it educated 32,000 students at the New Brunswick campus alone, and I did my best to know as few of them as possible.
--Spencer Ackerman