Saturday, January 26, 2008
i'm knocking on your window:
Bob Novak, whom I admirably refrained from murdering at a Christmas party, reports (I use the word loosely) that Obama's dudes are whispering about making John Edwards Obama's attorney general. If so, a question: does Edwards still think that we need to take domestic intelligence gathering away from the FBI and create an American MI-5? He ran on that in 2003-4, but that was before he got washed in the blood of the liberal lamb or whatever. This looks like a job for The Washington Independent's national-security correspondent!
--Spencer Ackerman
Hey Spencer,

I`m a final year student of journalism and i am doing a research on Bloggers and the New Media.

As you are a blog writer, i would like you to fill up a questionnaire for me which would help me in my project work.

You may visit the link at :-

http://fs10.formsite.com/shwetas/form360352923/index.html

and submit your answers therein.

OR

You can get in touch with me through email and i`ll mail you the questionnaire in .doc format.

Thanks,
Shweta
Blogger Unknown | 2:25 AM

"admirably" ?!?
Blogger Unknown | 10:29 AM

Shweta, I've got to suggest that you sharpen your questions and allow for the incorporation of multiple answers to your survey.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 5:43 PM