Thursday, January 04, 2007
Goodbye to you, and all the stupid things you do:
RJ: returned to Arizona. The universe begins to right itself. We get Luis Vizcaino, a righty reliever who was uneven with Milwaukee (not Minnesota, as I originally wrote) and the White Sox, and a couple prospects. Cool, cool. The fans on YFSF are skeptical about the deal, but I have no fear. London is drowning and I live by the river.
--Spencer Ackerman
I totally bought saffron today.

I expect grilling to commence when I get back!
Blogger Heather | 12:54 AM

Oh, it's on. You will learn there is little I won't do for foodie-heroin.

When do you get back? I need to replace the propane tank.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 6:32 AM

Uh, Vizcaino never pitched for Minnesota. He did pitch for Milwaukee for three seasons.
Blogger Jens | 6:45 AM

It's cool, I've got a full propane at my house, I think. I get back Jan 19, and I hear it's warm enough in DC for grill-outs mid-winter.
Blogger Heather | 3:41 AM