Saturday, November 18, 2006
black is the light that shines on my path, black is the color of freedom:
Yglesias and I couldn't figure out how to make his Bluetooth headset work with my phone. We ended up filming in his room because I have no furniture, still, after two months of living in the Heart of Dupont. Finally, in reaching for an X-Men comic he borrowed from me, I discovered something unspeakably awful had been done to it. What am I talking about? Ross Douthat and I just filmed a BloggingHeads segment. I couldn't have asked for a better debating opposite than Ross, who is everything one wants to see in a rising conservative superstar. Hope you guys like the tete-a-tete.
--Spencer Ackerman
The ICC is "a court of last resort. It will not act if a case is investigated or prosecuted by a national judicial system unless the national proceedings are not genuine, for example if formal proceedings were undertaken solely to shield a person from criminal responsibility."

So it is up to the next US government to try Bush and his clique and up to the next British government to try Blair and his clique. I am not going to hold my breath but I suspect that both Bush and Blair might run into problems if they travel too widely once they leave office.
Blogger blowback | 4:39 PM

Fibercement
Dış cephe
Hekimboard
Turksiding
İzokon
Dış Cephe Kaplama
Mantolama
Söve
Kaplama
Dışcephe
Dış cephe
Dışcephe
Güvenlik
Blogger Fibercement | 3:07 AM