Tuesday, October 31, 2006
whoever got the kilos got the candy, man:
I got red tops (twizzlers), orange tops (Reese's peanut butter cups), yellow tops (butterfingers)... I'm ready for you kids. Holler.
--Spencer Ackerman
That's nothing compared to the riches within my now complete George Allen pinata. Come take a swing with a replica of the now famous Dodgers bat.

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/2006/09/george_allens_b.html
Blogger TheWaldganger | 3:56 PM

OK, who the fuck are you. I'd be stunned if Goldman was such an accomplished blogger.
Blogger spencerackerman | 4:38 PM

You're Ben Manners, aren't you? How the hell do you know about Larry Sabato? And how did I not know about your blog until now?
Blogger spencerackerman | 4:52 PM

Manners would surely have worked in some Ursine motif by now. And I doubt that he knows who Larry Sabato is. In fact, I'm a bit offended that you're stunned by my ability to post a single link. We're not in the stone age here, you know.
Blogger TheWaldganger | 6:14 AM

OK, sorry -- I'll make it up to you on November 10, when I'll be in Boston. Is it still OK to crash on your couch? We can trade blogging tips.
Blogger spencerackerman | 6:59 AM