Tuesday, October 31, 2006
whoever got the kilos got the candy, man:
I got red tops (twizzlers), orange tops (Reese's peanut butter cups), yellow tops (butterfingers)... I'm ready for you kids. Holler.
--Spencer Ackerman
That's nothing compared to the riches within my now complete George Allen pinata. Come take a swing with a replica of the now famous Dodgers bat.

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/2006/09/george_allens_b.html
Blogger TheWaldganger | 3:56 PM

OK, who the fuck are you. I'd be stunned if Goldman was such an accomplished blogger.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 4:38 PM

You're Ben Manners, aren't you? How the hell do you know about Larry Sabato? And how did I not know about your blog until now?
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 4:52 PM

Manners would surely have worked in some Ursine motif by now. And I doubt that he knows who Larry Sabato is. In fact, I'm a bit offended that you're stunned by my ability to post a single link. We're not in the stone age here, you know.
Blogger TheWaldganger | 6:14 AM

OK, sorry -- I'll make it up to you on November 10, when I'll be in Boston. Is it still OK to crash on your couch? We can trade blogging tips.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 6:59 AM

For calorie information, read food labels. Your teenager needs to read these labels and learn how to properly portion food. sf180 keto reviews We live in a super-sized country. Seeing what a real portion looks like can be surprising at first. Easy weight loss for teens, however, cannot be achieved unless they understand portions and learn approximate caloric values of different foods

Blogger Alex | 12:05 AM