Thursday, March 20, 2008
well honey i got news for you it doesn't work that way here:
Farley gets gnarly. Apparently, Dana Perino said something characteristically ignorant about women and defense issues.
Some of the terms I just don’t know, I haven’t grown up knowing. The type of missiles that are out there: patriots and scuds and cruise missiles and tomahawk missiles. And I think that men just by osmosis understand all of these things, and they’re things that I really have to work at — to know the difference between a carrier and a destroyer, and what it means when one of those is being launched to a certain area.
Just... you fucking idiot. One of the things I'll be going into in a future installment of my counterinsurgency series is how so many of the brightest lights in this field are women. Janine Davidson. Erin Simpson. Montgomery McFate. Emma Sky. Does Perino know Michele Flournoy? How about Sarah Sewall? Kathleen McInnis? I could drop some more names of women defense-policy wonks/practitioners who really know their shit if she wants. Christ.

Update: Ann kills Perino faster than she kills boners.
--Spencer Ackerman
WHATEVS!!!

DANA PERINO 4 LIFE!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2575195486
Blogger themarkpike | 10:57 AM