Tuesday, March 25, 2008
ain't no mentioning the best without mentioning the four:
You know what's so great about the April issue of the American Prospect? Nah, not The Obama Doctrine. Fuck that shit! Dean Barnett totally took that one apart.

No, I'm talking about Kriston Capps -- the Only Art Critic That Matters, Robot Heartthrob -- writing about environmental destruction and Robert Smithson's Spiral Jetty. You need to subscribe to read the piece, so you should subscribe and then read the piece. Did you know that the other day I was walking the dog and ran into an artist friend of mine? And when I mentioned that maybe I could mention her forthcoming thesis show to my art-critic roommate, she was like, OMG I read his blog like all the time? Yeah. Yeah.
--Spencer Ackerman
Hi Barb! I has to leave airporte too but good was to meet you! Look forward to moneys.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 6:06 AM

I assume you're being facetious with the Daily Standard link...
Blogger Noah | 7:34 AM

Moi? Never.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 7:45 AM

hey, tell him about my thesis show too, ok?
Blogger Lily | 6:52 AM