Wednesday, April 25, 2007
i'm not demanding the answers now:
Gossip corner! ...Which COUNTERINSURGENCY EXPERT and guaranteed future SECRETARY OF DEFENSE is moving to SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON D.C. to work for one of the ARMED SERVICES? ... Which ACADEMIC SUPERSTAR and MARTIAL STRATEGIST is about to leave the bosom of RED SOX NATION for the more hapless embrace of RFK STADIUM and the ANACOSTIA WATERFRONT? ... Just asking...
--Spencer Ackerman
I give up.
Blogger Eric the Political Hack | 5:39 PM

I thought "southwest Washington DC" was otherwise known as "Northern Virginia." OK, OK, I'm being touchy since that's where I live and work, so sue me...
Blogger Unknown | 7:40 AM

is it Richard Clarke?
Blogger Josh Rogin | 8:52 AM

Fibercement
Dış cephe
Hekimboard
Turksiding
External Cladding
Dış Cephe Kaplama
Mantolama
Söve
Kaplama
Dışcephe
Dış cephe
Dışcephe
Güvenlik
Dış cephe
Fibercement
Fibercement
Blogger Fibercement | 3:43 AM