Saturday, December 09, 2006
Yo, when you hear talk of the southside, you hear talk of the team, n****s feared Prince and respected Preme:
White rock groups really shouldn't be dissing 50 Cent. This is just a terrible idea, even if I must respect its sheer audacity. Now, when I first heard about this, I thought it was a very very obvious joke, a la Jin's "Fuck Jay Z". Yet in this interview, Chicago's Nice Peter implies that they actually have a problem with 50:
“The point of the song was just that, I think I was listening to an interview about him and he had just come out with a CD, a movie and a video game all at the same time,” Shukoff told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive interview. “I think the thing that bothers me about 50 Cent is that I don’t think he is necessarily a positive image...[but] it’s a funny line between being serious and not being serious. ”
They had better run to the Game for protection. This is what two dead people look like.
--Spencer Ackerman
Holy crackers, Bat-Man!

Pac? B.I.G.? No need to bother with indictments for dead rappers, but as soon as these two get shot, look for Alberto Gonzales to direct his prosecutors to seek the death penalty in a case against every part-time receptionist at Interscope records.
Blogger J'myle | 11:33 AM

Every time I think I can't get any more white, some hack comes along and points out the perfectly obvious.
Blogger J'myle | 3:07 PM

Not just any hack. THE POLITICAL hack, son.
Blogger Eric the Political Hack | 11:26 PM