Saturday, December 02, 2006
Sometimes nothing keeps me together at the seams -- I'm on my way, I'm on my WAY, home sweet home:
Come home, Andy. You'd be third in the rotation if RJ is first, and if not, I'd put you first. Kei Igawa, a frail Randy who might not be in working order next year, CM Dubs, the alleged Carl Pavano and Mike Mussina. Who knows about RJ & Pavano, and Igawa is untested in America. It's you we need. You, Wang, Mussina, Scott Proctor pushed up to a starter, Pavano/Igawa/Johnson... Please come home, Andy. You know you'll never pay for a meal in NYC ever. It's just not been the same since you left.
--Spencer Ackerman
Wor dis, it's Pettite's wife that isn't going to go for this, and it has to do with someone that Andy was having dinner with back when he was in New York.
Blogger Unknown | 1:16 PM

The Yankees are so 1980.

Any real baseball fan focuses on the NL Central
Blogger Lettuce | 11:07 PM