Tuesday, March 25, 2008
i wish i was a little bit taller:
Ann returns to the subject of being a tall woman, which seems like an apt moment to plug the book we intend to write together. You tell me what's the better title. She favors Junior High Forever: What It's Like to Be the Girl Who's Taller Than All the Boys and the Boy Who's Shorter than All the Girls. I prefer the blunter Why We Hate The World: Stories from a Short Man and a Tall Woman. Either way the cover photo will humiliate us both. Let the offers pour in.
--Spencer Ackerman
Personally, it has been my experience that short Jewish guys make the best lovers. Just sayin'.

Fwiw, I'm a shiksa of slightly above average height (5 ft. 7 1/2).
Blogger Kathy G. | 10:57 PM

I would say you should let your experience guide you in future endeavors.
Blogger Spencer Ackerman | 5:08 AM