Monday, August 27, 2007
die, die, die my darling:
I hereby declare this blog dead. It's been forever since I updated it with any frequency, as my online time belongs to the Muckraking these days. So, rather than feel a recurring pang of guilt about not updating this creaking thing, I might as well make it official: we're closed for business here. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you at the TPM Media Empire.
--Spencer Ackerman
man!
Blogger Brian | 7:45 PM

Spencer,

I always enjoy reading you and I usually learn something. And TPM is a great website. I hope you can be as trencant there as you have been here.
Blogger Hal | 9:39 AM

I meant trenchant. What the heck is "trencant"?
Blogger Hal | 2:21 PM

but dude, i just decided to attempt (not do or do not do) reviving my sad little sack of a blog so you could leave comments. well, perhaps we all have better things to do.
Blogger Rebecca Roulette | 9:54 AM

emma watson gallery

olivia munn naked pictures

brainy gabriella naked

madeline zima naked nude video

amanda bynes breasts
Anonymous Anonymous | 2:54 PM